Terms and Conditions
– In the case of extreme weather or fire bans, refunds will not be issued. However, we can offer a credit or reschedule the event. Weather-related circumstances will be assessed individually and at the discretion of Alex the Pizza Guy.
– If the client initiates the cancellation:
– A cancellation fee of $500 will be charged.
– Within 4 days of the event, 100% of the ordered food is non-refundable.
Attendance and Numbers:
– No refunds will be provided if the number of attendees falls below the originally booked and invoiced amount.
– Increases in the number of attendees can be accommodated up until 4 days before the event.
Service Charges and Duration:
– Our service is charged per person/per food item, not per hour. The team will depart once all allocated food has been served.
– For extended service time, an additional hourly charge can be discussed with Alex the Pizza Guy on a case-by-case basis.
– As a mobile catering company attending multiple events daily, changes in timing from the original booking will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Last-minute timing changes may not be accommodated.